CHARLIE DANIELS SENDS YOU AND A GUEST TO VOLUNTEER JAM 2016 in NASHVLLE, TENNESSEE
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY-VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
1. Who Can Enter: Subject to the terms of these rules, any legal resident of the 48 States comprising the continental United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, the United States territories, overseas military installations and commonwealths) who properly completion the application form is automatically entered. You must be age 18 or older to be a winner and in the event that the winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to that person’s parent and/or legal guardian. No person under the age of 12 may participate, be a winner or a guest of a winner. Employees of CDB, Inc. (“Sponsor”) or any of its subsidiaries, affiliated entities, agents, employees, contractors, licensees or members of their respective households or immediate families are not eligible to participate.
2. How to Enter: The only way to enter the sweepstakes is by entering all of your information into the attached form by October 27, 2016 or by regular mail
To enter the sweepstakes off-line via regular mail, print your name, complete address, e-mail address, zip code, date and daytime telephone number on a 3-inch x 5-inch card or a piece of paper and mail it to “Charlie Daniels Sends You to Volunteer Jam” c/o Law Office of Wayne Halper, 33 Music Square West, Suite 108A, Nashville, Tennessee 37203. Such alternate means of entry must be postmarked no earlier than September 1, 2016 and no later than October 21, 2016 and received by 11:50 P.M. EST on Thursday, October 27, 2016. Limit one entry per person and if you enter more than once, you will be disqualified.
Winners will be notified by either electronic mail or telephone. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, misdirected or postage due mail.
3. Sweepstakes Dates: The sweepstakes begins at 12:01 A.M. Central Standard Time on September 1, 2016 and ends at 11:59 P. M. Central Standard Time on October 27, 2016.
4. Prize: The total retail value of the sweepstakes prize is approximately (but no more than) $2,000.00 (which work out to $1,000.00 per person
). One (1) Grand Prize: (a) Two (2) front row seats to Charlie Daniels Volunteer Jam on November 30, 2016 at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee; (b) One (1) Golden Fiddle autographed by Charlie Daniels; (c) One (1) fiddle bow used by Charlie Daniels during the 40th Anniversary Volunteer Jam in 2015; (and d) One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00) to be used for any purpose, including but not limited to transportation to and from your residence to Nashville, Tennessee, accommodations in Nashville, Tennessee and/or meals during your trip and incidentals. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Grand Prize only includes the items listed above and does include anything else. By way of example, the following are not part of the Grand Prize and are the Winner’s sole responsibility: (a) ground transportation to or parking at the departure city airport; (b) round-trip ground and/or air transportation from your home to Nashville, Tennessee; (c) hotel accommodations/living arrangements in Nashville, Tennessee; (d) meals, beverages or the like; (e) hotel incidental charges (such as room service, pay-per-view movies, health club fees, internet fees); or (f) additional spending cash.
5. Prize Drawing: The winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about November 1, 2016 by a representative of Sponsor and the winner will be announced upon completion of an Affidavit of Eligibility and such other forms as Sponsor may reasonably require.
6. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received from September 1, 2016 through October 27, 2016 (in accordance with the rules above).
7. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by either electronic mail or regular mail on or about November 1, 2016. The winner will have two (2) business days from notification to accept the prize and complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and such other forms as Sponsor may reasonably require. Sponsor and its agencies shall not be liable for unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. If no response is obtained within two (2) business days of notification, the prize will be awarded to a replacement drawn at random.
8. Limits of Liability: By entering the sweepstakes, entrants release and hold the Sponsor and Charlie Daniels (and their respective agents, employees, contractors, associates, subsidiaries, parents, assigns and licensees) (individually and collectively the “Entities”) harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from the sweepstakes or participation in any sweepstakes-related activity or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize awarded in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, personal injury, death and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy. In no event will any of the Entities be responsible, or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any acceptance, possession, use or misuse of, or participation in, the prize awarded in connection with the sweepstakes. Neither the Entities nor internet access providers are responsible for incomplete, late, lost, or misdirected entries or for any technical malfunction, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, and interruption, deletion, defect, or line failure in connection with any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entries are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, tampered with, forged, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. The Entities make no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning the prize furnished or made available in connection with the sweepstakes. Although the Entities attempts to ensure the integrity of the sweepstakes, the Entities are not responsible for the actions of entrants or other individuals in connection with the sweepstakes, including entrants or other individuals attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the sweepstakes. The Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants or to any other person's computer(s), other equipment, or person(s), related to or resulting from participation in the sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, strikes, industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Entities, could corrupt, compromise, undermine, or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability, or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to modify these Official Rules and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend all or any part of the sweepstakes, and to select a winner from among all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension, as applicable. Proof of submitting entry will not be deemed receipt of such entry by the Entities. To the extent that the winner rents a car for local transportation, Sponsor will not be responsible for insurance or any damages to the vehicle or for any personal injury or the like.
10. Change to Rules: These Official Sweepstakes Rules are subject to change. Participants should review the Official Sweepstakes Rules on a regular basis.
11. Winner Responsibilities: The winner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any tax liabilities incurred. The winner must submit an affidavit of eligibility and compliance with the Official Sweepstakes Rules.
12. Winner Publicity: Sponsor is granted the right to publish the first name, first letter of last name, location (city/state) and photograph of the winner and any quotation that the winner is willing to provide on www.charliedaniels.com and the winner will reasonably cooperate with Sponsor in this regard.
13. Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of official sweepstakes rules and/or the winner’s list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Charlie Daniels Sends You to Volunteer Jam” c/o Law Office of Wayne Halper, 33 Music Square West, Suite 108A, Nashville, Tennessee 37203.
14. Copyright Notice: The sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are © 2016 CDB, Inc. All rights reserved.
15. Sweepstakes Sponsored by: CDB, Inc.